Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sweet tooth! Wilton Cake decorating classes

As a sweet tooth who not only appreciates a tasty cake, but also loves a good-looking cake I'm super excited to attend my first Wilton Cake Decorating class next weekend!

Photobucket

I enrolled in the Wilton Beginners class through my local Le Kitchen store a few of months ago and I can't wait... I'm not sure if you know what 4 months of anticipation (and salivation) looks/feels like but I'm hoping it will result in some beautifully decorated cakes! 

Wilton boasts We make it easy.. you make it amazing offering many ways to learn cake decorating, from comprehensive classes at the Wilton School of Decorating to convenient 4-lesson classes in local craft and food stores. The 4-lesson classes range from Course 1: Beginners to Course 4: Advance Gum Paste Flowers. My Beginners class runs for 4 weeks (8 hours in total) with the last week dedicated to creating your "showcase cake" which demonstrates the various skills and techniques you have learnt throughout the course.

I'll keep you updated on all the tips and tricks I learn!


Aren't these cakes gorgeous?? I'd  to make a princess castle cake one day (practice makes perfect!!) 

Photobucket

All photos are from the Wilton website, click on the individual links for instructions, ingredients and reviews!
  Beautiful Bianca wedding cake 
♥ the Princess' Address castle cake 
  It's a Blizzard of Fun cupcakes

Photobucket

 Ultimate Professional Cake decorating set. The most extensive collection of tools for every decorating need from buttercream and royal icing, to gum paste and fondant decorating!

Make sure you check out the Wilton Cake Decorating website as they have so much to offer for inspiration and a great variety of products for you to make it amazing

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment