Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fringespiration - Celebrity hair love

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Having recently gone from a blunt fringe to now growing a layered side swept fringe, the lovely ladies above became my Fringesperation


Emma Stone - As much as I loved Emma Stone with a blunt fringe as Gwen Stacy, the little lady's long side fringe is just lovely! I hope to keep growing my fringe so it sits as nicely as Emma's.

Anne Hathaway - Anne is my "go to girl" when it comes to hair. I loved her blunt fringe and long length in the Devil Wears Prada (I think that may have been the starting point to my blunt fringe-love) and this side fringe is also really nice. It's good to see someone with a similar complexion and dark eyes rocking the side fringe and looking gorgeous.

Keiko Lynn - Keiko is one of my favourite fashion bloggers, she's absolutely stunning and has been a hair-crush of mine for almost ever. Her fringe is the perfect length and "side-ness" for a glasses wearing chickie like myself.

Who do you look to for hair and fringespiration?

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment