Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My wish list - The Easter edition - 27/03

 photo Easter-Wishlist_zpsbe5471d0.jpg

Peter Alexander, Bunny fleece top$69.90
Sylvanian Families, Fawn rabbit family - $24.90
Lark, Bunny love rabbit lamp - $159
LaurasJewellery (Etsy), Polka dot rabbit brooch - $8.90

How lovely are all these?! I'd be quite happy for the Easter bunny to leave these presents for me :P haha! (THOUGH I'm sure nothing could replace Easter eggs).

The Peter Alexander bunny top would be A-MAZINGGG - I own the "mouse" velour zip up and it's terribly comfy (it's a struggle to take it off sometimes.. I could wear it to work right? Right?!) so I know the bunny top would be equally as comfortable. The floppy ears make it really quirky and I think it would suit me to a tea! :-)
   photo signature.jpg

1 comment :