Monday, October 15, 2012

luvfromamy sneak peek

sneakpeek_1

There's something brewing behind the scenes at the luvfromamy HQ (aka my lounge room ha!) and here's a little sneak peek!

I've been a little quiet on the blog front for the last month or so, but it's for a really good reason trust me :P
I've started to develop my first line of handmade crafts (yay!) and sourcing stationery and other cute DIY goodies that can be found in my soon-to-be online store and at various local markets.

My personal branding has taken a new leap into business cards, product cards and market visual merchandising. It's an exciting time for me and I can't wait to show you the full deal within the next month.

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. So exciting Ami! Everything looks so good, can't wait to see the final products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sami!! It's all slowly coming together hehe!

      Delete